Webinar: School Aged Children and Incontinence
Tue 28 Apr 2020 @6.30pm-7.30pm (AEST)
This free, interactive webinar is aimed at teachers, principals and school nurses working in mainstream and special needs schools.
This 60-minute webinar will explore:
- how children develop continence
- the reasons school aged children may not be continent
- why some previously continent children become incontinent at school
- the actions schools can implement to help care for these children
- the role of parents in supporting the child and the school.
If you work with children in a school setting you won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from experts in the field.
Janet Chase - Continence and pelvic floor physiotherapist specialising in paediatric continence.
Dr Susie Gibb - Paediatrician