International Children's Continence Society Annual Congress
Hotel Hilton Old Town - Gdansk, Poland
Thu 12 Sep 2019
The Annual Congress of International Children’s Continence Society (ICCS) will take place in Gdansk, Poland on 12 - 14 September 2019.
This annual meeting attracts pediatricians, pediatric surgeons, pediatric nephrologists, pediatric urologists, physiotherapists, and nurses involved in treatment of pediatric urinary tract diseases from Poland, Europe and World.
Speakers at the congress include:
- Prof. Tryggve Neveus (Uppsala, Sweden
- Prof. Johan Vande Walle (Gent, Belgium)
- Prof. Soren Rittig (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Prof. Mario de Gennaro (Roma, Italy)
- Prof. Tom de Jong (Utrecht, Holland)
Further information on the event can be found at www.iccs2019.com