Continence Promotion in Aged Care Education Forum
Adelaide Convention Centre, SA
Fri 30 Nov 2018 @8.30am – 3.30pm
The Continence Foundation invites you to attend the Continence Promotion in Aged Care education forum being held in Adelaide, South Australia on Friday 30 November, 2018.
This one-day interactive forum will provide a unique opportunity to learn more about promoting bladder, bowel and pelvic floor health in older people and provide practical information about continence care and management.
The forum will cover topics relevant to providing practical continence care within a residential aged care setting, including:
- the ageing bladder and bowel
- dementia and incontinence
- continence related wound management
- practical management of bowel issues
- catheter basics
This event is for personal care attendants, nurses and allied health professionals working in residential and community aged care.
View some of the day's presentations:
- Incontinence associated skin issues - Bronwyn Overall
- Catheter care - Nicola Bennett
- Practical management of bowel issues - Nicola Bennett
- Continence care in residential aged care - Norah Bostock